“MYPortableHealth” uses a QR (Quick Response) cloud-based identification system through state-of-the-art technology to provide IMMEDIATE “Portable Health” information via secure network with a quick scan of a smartphone, scanner, or computer/tablet with URL access.
“MYPortableHealth” also provides a KEY for doctors, hospitals, specialists, and third party specialists to worldwide access to geographically dispersed "electronic medical records" – for the benefit in the Assessment, Diagnosis, and Care of an individual (ADC).
“MYPortableHealth” supports first responders, doctors, hospitals, and other third party specialists with access to critical information – items listed below:
- Medical Information (including: alerts, blood type, medications, allergies and vision)
- Emergency Contact Information (preprogrammed primary and secondary contacts)
- GPS Locating (location and tracking – with geo-fencing)
- Insurance Information (company, policy information, agent contact data)
- Medical and Insurance Data & Analytics
- Electronic Health Records (access to geographically dispersed EMR systems)
- Physician Information (doctors contact data)
- Pertinent PDF Files for EKG, EEG, etc. (stores latest medical files for quick reference)
- Language Selection global coverage & access - in a country’s native language
- Organ Donor Status
“MYPortableHealth” offers enhanced secure program access with no external user password or ID required. It is a mobile/global program which can be updated anytime, download to any physician’s system, and allows an individual personal access to their medical information.
- Immediate 24/7/365 access to the “Portable Health” Network
- Help reduce the time for Assessment, Diagnosis, and Care for an individual
- Can help avoid adverse drug introductions/interactions
- Links to primary and secondary emergency contacts via phone call, email (with goggle map location (real-time)
- Potential to reduce overall healthcare costs
- Save a life
- Provides “Peace of Mind”